Airport Transfer and Private Guided Tours
Book the most charming and delightful Barcelona tours for tourist groups, school trips, corporate events or private event. Don’t miss the most famous attractions of this fantastic and stylish city: the best football team, awesome beaches, delicious tapas and cuisine and a breathtaking architecture that you will never forget. We provide luxury minibuses for up to 20 passengers, specially focused on guided Barcelona tours, ensuring quality, security and punctuality.
Experience the best guided tours with a professional guide fluent in German and English and a comfortable minibus for your group. Most tours are 4-5 hours approximately.
Private Tour Barcelona and Montserrat
This fantastic and full guided tour will let you see all the highlights of Barcelona and Montserrat while you travel in comfort and style – all in one day. Discover the beauty of Barcelona and rejoice the awesome views at Montserrat.
Barcelona Monsterrat Tour Schedule
- Pick up at 9:00 am and head with your private minibus to Barcelona where you will meet your professional guide.
- The tour includes the main highlights of Barcelona including the famous buildings and monuments designed by the renowned architect Anthoni Gaudi such as the Sagrada Familia, and also you will visit one of the most antics medieval European markets such as the Boqueria
- Next you will enjoy a journey to the most popular destination outside Barcelona – the impressive national park of Montserrat.
- You will explore the magnificent mountain and its spectacular rock formations. Be prepared for gorgeous views of Catalonia and learn about the Black Virgin's legend.
Duration: 8 hours
Private Small Group Tours - Montserrat and Cava with Lunch
Get outside of the city and explore one of Spain’s most beautiful regions during this private full day tour of Montserrat. Head to the Penedes wine and cava region for a look at the history and production of Cava, Spain’s famous sparkling wine.
Wine and Cava Montserrat Tour Schedule
- Private tour to Montserrat. Tell your guide to show you the cove where the black Madonna was found.
- Dine in a fancy Catalan restaurant in the heart of the cava & wine region of Penedés
- Select your first and second dish and dessert. Beverages and coffee are also included
- Our Wine & Cava Montserrat minibus tours allow you to learn about the history and procedure of cava manufacture. You will be welcomed by the house guide of the cellar, walking through the huge underground cellars and vineyards.
Location: Montserrat and Penedés
Duration: 8 hours
Private Guided Barcelona City Tour
Experience the Barcelona experience in this 4 hour private tour with a professional guide and a confortable minibus only for your group. See the sights you want to see on this custom tour so you can relax and enjoy the city in the comfort and privacy of a new and air-conditioned minibus .
Barcelona Airport Transfer to your own City Tour
Meet your tourist guide in Barcelona, at the cruise terminal or directly at the Barcelona airport and board the bus prepared for your group. In a comfortable van for up to 20 passengers you will see the splendid views of Montjuïc, the spectacular and fabulous sites of the visionary and avant-garde architect Antoni Gaudí. Also you will be thrilled wandering in the famouse Gothic Quarter and the Olympic Port, place where so many artists felt in love. This 4 hour tour will show you why Barcelona is one of the most lovely and cosmopolitan cities of Southern Europe.
Barcelona City Tour Schedule
- Visit the famous attractions located downtown, the famous bulevard called the Rambla, Barri Gòtico. Cathedral of Barcelona next to Sant Jaume Quarter.
- The fancy Paseo de Gracia Av., the Champs Elysées of Barcelona. They are 2 important buildings designed by Gaudi: Casa Batllo and La Pedrera (Casa Mila).
- Barcelona's symbol: the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's most important architectural work
- Montjuic park, where you will enjoy the best views of the city, perfect spot to take panoramic pictures of the city. Another attractions are the Olympic Stadium, National Art Museum and Plaza España.
- The Guell Park, large gardens and architectural elements located in the upper part of Barcelona, Gaudi's artistic conception and genious inspired by the organic forms of nature are reflected in this chimerical park.
Duration: 4 hours